Não vou perder tempo... são coisas que se fosse só configurar ainda valia o trabalho, de outra forma nem perco tempo.
Os segmentos são bons para a gente ter uma mínima noção da evolução mas depois de ter PM não é muito relevante essa análise.
Haver, há. Mas sinceramente acho que não vale o trabalho
If you want live segments then the best way to do it is pay for it. However, there are only a handful of segments I really care about so I found a way that works for me.
1) Install Veloviewer in Chrome
2) Open up a ride in Strava with your segment on and click on the segment to view details
3) Click on the "Export this Segment Effort to your GPS" link and select GPX type (I think this button comes from the Veloviewer plugin but it could be StravistX or some other plugin I have)
4) Upload the segment as a new activity in Garmin Connect
5) Use the activity number in the url of the newly created activity (the XXX's here: https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/XXXX) and replace it with the XXXX's here: https://connect.garmin.com/modern/se...ctivity/XXXXXX (Sometimes there is a segments tab on the page and you can click the create segment link in there, otherwise use this approach)
6) Select the whole activity as the segment, name it and save
7) Click "Send to Device"
When you sync the Garmin that segment should appear on the screen as long as you have segments turned on when you get close.